Latest from The Carmel Insider
The world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales, the symbol of tradition for Anheuser-Busch since 1933, are scheduled to make several appearances in Carmel on Friday, November 19, including a parade of sorts through the Carmel Arts & Design District and Midtown.
Eight of these beautiful horses will be harnessed and hitched to the famous red beer wagon at the Kroger store on Range Line Road and be in place for visits and photo opportunities at 4 p.m. Shortly afterward, these “Gentle Giants” will parade through the streets of Carmel.
Carmel-based Lauth Group, Inc. has begun site work on the 1ST ON MAIN mixed-use development project. Located on the former PNC Bank branch/Lot One site at Main Street and Range Line Road, the project will feature:
- 310-space parking garage with public access
- Four-story, 73,000 SF Class-A office building with first floor restaurant space and a private rooftop terrace
- 8 luxury condominiums ranging in size from 3.000 SF to 3,340 SF
- 35 luxury apartment units
- A community gathering plaza featuring the City’s Rotary Clock
- Activated gathering areas within the site